Jalapeno Popper Dip! Creamy cheesy and delicious! recipe here
Chicken Jalapeno Dip.Spice, goo and meat in a dish! recipe here
Buffalo Chicken Dip. Easy and delicious! recipe here
Chicken Fajita Queso Dip.No wimpy bites here! recipe here
Nibble on this Slow Cooker Spicy Bacon Corn Dip all summer long! recipe here
What is your favorite summer dip? Share in the comments below.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut your zucchini into a french fry shape.
2. Mix in your favorite seasonings.
Suggestion: Spices: salt, pepper, lemon/ garlic powder. Top off with olive oil, hot sauce and cheese.
3. Place in the oven for 18 – 25 minutes – if you prefer them crispier, keep them in longer.
Dip them in spicy ranch and voila!
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and extremely easy to make — perfect for a weekend snack, dinner, appetizer or to bring to your next party. That is, if you still want to share after trying them!
Crispy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. melted butter or ghee
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
Preheat oven to 450F. In a medium size bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
Whisk together until smooth. Toss cauliflower into batter making sure to coat each piece completely, then place battered cauliflower on a lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing half way through.
In the meantime, combine melted butter and hot sauce in a large bowl, stirring. When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven and gently toss it in the hot sauce mixture. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes or until it becomes crispy. Allow cauliflower to cool for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite creamy dressing.
Recipe & photo via MindBodyGreen
1. Before eating the spicy food, eat something sweet and cold, such as ice cream or fruit.
2. Put sugar in your mouth, and suck on it for about 20 seconds.
3. Drink milk or another dairy product.
4.Drink beer. The carbohydrates in the beer also coat your tongue and decrease the heat levels.
5. Eat something light and fluffy, such as wheat products, bread, muffins, bagels, etc.
6. Chew a good sized slice of lemon or lime with the skin to take away the spiciness. The oil from the citrus skin will strip the oil of the chili from your tongue.
7. Eat tomatoes.
- Do not drink plain water because water simply spreads the capsaicin around on your tongue.
- Do not suck out all the saliva!! That helps cool you down too.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella, plus ½ cup mozzarella for top
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup IPA beer
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat, add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, 3/4 cup mozzarella, Franks Red Hot, beer, garlic powder and cornstarch, process until well combined, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into an oven safe dish. Stir in chicken pieces, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until warm and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with blue cheese and serve warm with chips.
Photo & recipe courtesy of http://bit.ly/1fu8vua