1. This Bloody Mary is all about the appetizer sampler.
2. This Bloody Mary is so intensely garnished, you need a beer to wash her down.
3. This Bloody Mary has seriously expensive taste.
4. This Bloody Mary has a meat straw.
4.This Bloody Mary will never be too good for string cheese.
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and extremely easy to make — perfect for a weekend snack, dinner, appetizer or to bring to your next party. That is, if you still want to share after trying them!
Crispy Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. melted butter or ghee
- 2/3 cup hot sauce
Preheat oven to 450F. In a medium size bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
Whisk together until smooth. Toss cauliflower into batter making sure to coat each piece completely, then place battered cauliflower on a lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing half way through.
In the meantime, combine melted butter and hot sauce in a large bowl, stirring. When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven and gently toss it in the hot sauce mixture. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes or until it becomes crispy. Allow cauliflower to cool for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite creamy dressing.
Recipe & photo via MindBodyGreen
Quick lunch or dinner idea.
Make your regular cornbread recipe in the waffle maker, and top with chili. Delicious!
HOMEMADE CORNBREAD RECIPE for those who don’t want to buy the ready made packages:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray or lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Photo by PINTEREST
1 jar pickle slices 2 eggs 1/3 cup flour 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp hot sauce 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp Cajun seasoning 1 tsp pepper 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs Ranch dressing + hot sauce for dipping
Directions Turn oven broiler on high. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and flour. Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and pepper. Mix well. Place panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Dunk each pickle slice into the egg mixture, than dredge it in the panko bread crumbs. Place coated pickles on a rack set above a baking sheet and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place pan in the middle rack of the oven. Broil for about 3 minutes on each side. Serve with Ranch dressing and a dash of hot sauce.